- Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
- From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
- For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
- I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
- For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
- Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations.
- He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
- So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.