- When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
- Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
- The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
- Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.
- They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
- He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.