- Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
- Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
- Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
- For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
- Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
- Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
- To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
- To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
- To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.