Christian Guitar Forums
Christian Guitar Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Blogs | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

post an entry in your weblog   sylviaa's weblog  all weblogs post an entry in your weblog
Guitar Accompaniment
This message was posted by sylviaa on Nov 30 2009 at 11:20.  4137 times viewed. There are 2 replies to this post
I am looking for an accompaniment cd in guitar for Silent Night. I'm hoping you can direct me because I've exhausted the avenues I'm familar with.
post a reply

PROPHETSONG
Advanced Member

Posted Nov 3/09 @ 19:03 Reply with Quote
Thier is a lot of guitar versions of that song on you tube. You most likely find one there that is to your liking then, record on your computer then save it to a cd. The song is public domaine so there is no copy right issues I would ask for the owner of the video for permission first just for the sake of proper Christian manners.
You maybe able to get an mp3 version a Yahoo groups.
Search Christian Guitar Music. If you download an mp3 it is real easy to burn it to cd.
I am going to check my groups on Yahoo to see if any one has on file.
I will be getting back to to shortly.

PROPHETSONG
Advanced Member

Posted Nov 3/09 @ 19:28 Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PROPHETSONG

Thier is a lot of guitar versions of that song on you tube. You most likely find one there that is to your liking then, record on your computer then save it to a cd. The song is public domaine so there is no copy right issues I would ask for the owner of the video for permission first just for the sake of proper Christian manners.
You maybe able to get an mp3 version a Yahoo groups.
Search Christian Guitar Music. If you download an mp3 it is real easy to burn it to cd.
I am going to check my groups on Yahoo to see if any one has on file.
I will be getting back to to shortly.

I went through my groups and I could not find any thing.

New Topic   Reply to Topic

Christian Guitar Forums © www.ChristianGuitar.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

Parkening, Christopher - Christopher Parkening plays Bach Plumb - The Best of Plumb Eden's Bridge - Celtic Christmas Newsboys - Take Me to Your Leader Mustard Seeds - Red Petra - Petra Praise 2: We Need Jesus My Friend Stephanie - My Friend Stephanie Living Sacrifice - Nonexistent Petra - Petraphonics Jars Of Clay - Jars of Clay